We are dancing in the streets! Your matching campaign gifts doubled in value and turned $30K into $60K providing much needed funding for the repair, maintenance and preservation of our historic buildings. Huge and heartfelt thanks to our community of supporters! If you missed the chance to donate during the campaign, but still want to support Landmarks, please click on the above link.
All gifts received will help bridge this financial crisis and help us to continue to care for our historic properties and collections while they remain closed. Here are some of our immediate priorities:
• Old St. Hilary’s – Repair steps and make structural repairs to the front entry – DONE THANK YOU
• China Cabin – Replace and repair compromised pilings supporting the building
• Railroad & Ferry Depot Museum – Replace rotting windows and paint the exterior
• Art & Garden Center – Repair front porch and replace failing irrigation system
• History Collections – Continue digitizing photo collections and oral histories.
Last year we welcomed 13,500+ visitors to our sites, hosted 58 weddings and celebrations, and welcomed 139 new members. Unfortunately, 2020 is proving to be a very different year for all of us. With your continued generosity, we hope to open our sites to visitors and community members as soon as we can do so safely. In the meantime, we encourage you to visit our website and stay in touch via social media.
We hope this message finds you and your loved ones doing well and staying safe and look forward to when we can all meet again at our lovely historic properties.